Initially, the city-planning simulator Cities: Skylines 2 was supposed to be released next month on all platforms, but the authors changed plans: the PC version will be released on time, as planned, but it was decided to postpone the console versions to the spring of next year.
In an official statement, the authors stated that they need more time to achieve the proper quality for the console versions. However, the specific date has not yet been specified.
But the version for personal computers will be released on October 24, and the developers have even prepared system requirements for it.
Minimum (for 1080p):
• OS: Windows 10 Home (64-bit);
• Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K or AMD Ryzen 5 2600X;
• Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4 gigabytes) or similar from AMD;
• RAM: 8 gigabytes.
Recommended (for 1080p):
• OS: Windows 10 Home (64-bit) or Windows 11;
• Processor: Intel Core i5-12600K or AMD Ryzen 7 5800X;
• Video card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (10 GB) or similar from AMD;
• RAM: 16 gigabytes.